Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Socials Experience

So far, my experience in Socials 10 has been interesting and fun at the same time!

My experience with the class has been very positive.
I love how we can joke eachother and have fun
while learning at the same time.
As well I always try to contribute ideas into the class.
I love how Mr. Sutter (that's you) make jokes with us
and that you've been really calm with us so far.

I really like how we all enjoy class together because in the end when we leave we feel
(or, at least I feel) a bit refreshed after class
since it's a unique, fast-paced experience.

All in all I really like this class and the way it is,
but if I could tell you something I would want to change,
I would like it if some of the girls in our class would be quiet for once...
Sometimes it gets really annoying how they don't realize that
we're doing something important and then they laugh/talk really loudly
either when we have a time limit on something or when you're talking.
It gets really annoying and it's really rude too.

Learning wise, I think I need to improve on it a little bit.
I understand the topics that we go over,
but it gets very hard to "implant them in my brain",
especially for most of the geography stuff since it doesn't interest me as much as
the history bits of Social Studies.

I still look at my notes when I can,
but again, it's a bit harder for me to remember the geography stuff
since it doesn't interest me as much.

But I still try my best!

If I could say anything, I would say that I would like
to learn more about the Victorian era.
If we have yet to get there, then that's okay,
but if we're not going to go over it anytime soon,
or if you plan to just graze through it,
I would really appreciate it if you changed your mind Mr. Sutter!

I really want to learn about the Victorian era because
it was the era best known for etiquette and a large shift in British behaviour
and I'm also very interested in the Queen of that time.
Plus, in that time, there were many different theories;
like how one's personality and likes were divided into sections of the brain
and more!

I would love to see and learn about this era since it's aways been heraled to be
one of the best eras of Britain.

Basically, I really enjoy this class.
I can't wait to see what else we'll learn
and I'm excited for when we learn more about the Victorian era
and other historic moments of Canada and possibly Britain.
I love the atmosphere we have in class
and I don't mind the sarcasm that we all give eachother! (Ha ha)

I can't wait to see what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment